Are you ready to tap into your personal power?
- How Can I Build Confidence with Affirmations?
- Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations
- Solar Plexus Affirmation Video
- List of Affirmations
How Can I Build Confidence with Affirmations?
The Solar Plexus Chakra is a powerful chakra to connect with. Tapping into this chakra through affirmations can bring strength, motivation and vibrancy into your life. This builds onto the concept of self-love. Once we establish a good sense of self-worth and love, we can build up our confidence to be able to take action towards the things we want to accomplish.
When you do not feel worthy, you will not take action towards the opportunities that are available for you. You may not even recognize these opportunities when they arise. Instead of having life pass you by, find your inner sense of confidence and let this lead you forward.
Using positive affirmations is a great way to build confidence. Next time you use these affirmations, try speaking them to the solar plexus center itself. The solar plexus is located at your core, at the belly.
Tap into this natural source of power and strength as you use these affirmations!
Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations
Solar Plexus Affirmation Video
List of Affirmations
- I matter
- The decisions I make matter
- I am powerful
- I allow myself to be in my own power
- I let go of any worry I have in my life
- I trust in the process of life
- There are no wrong decisions
- I release the need to hesitate
- This is my life and no one has to “get it”
- I release all expectations I have for myself
- I allow others to experience whatever they choose
- My needs are important
- I have the freedom to choose whatever I want to experience
- I know how to meet my own needs
- I allow myself to choose
- I release the need to control others
- I set healthy boundaries in my life
- I release all unneeded expectations
- I am important
- It is safe to shine my light
- I am my number one priority
- I take care of myself often
- I am in control of how I direct my energy
- I release the need to please others
- I am worthy of the best life possible
- It is safe to meet my own needs
- I approve of the decisions I make